Welcome to Artisans Quarterly Review, a periodic newsletter presented by Artisans of the Valley. We’re a little late as this is the first issue of 2014!
This email features Artisans Quarterly Review Volume 7 Issue 1 – 2014 … the first slightly late issue of 2014. Previous issue links are listed on our home page at www.artisansofthevalley.com and at the bottom of this email.
Volume 7 Issue 1 Table of Contents:
Sliding into the 4th, 1st, 2nd, 3rd ….
- 2013-2014 Cross Over – Introduction
- Gere’ing up for “Franny” – A walking stick for Richard Gere’s Indie Film
- Gothic Hutch Restoration – A princeton restoration project
- The Bench, The Art, The Wine – Our latest event scheduled December 7th!
- Artisans Joins Olana – Our manzanita turnings and walking sticks are new featured at the Hudson River School!
- From Beam to Bowl – Video debut!
- Turning Towards New Media – About our videos
- Manzanita Spoons – Some creative projects
- Another Issue Another Lathe – Our old Delta died, and Powermatic took on our turning tasks.
- The 2013/2014 Manzanita Lineup – Galleries of bowls
- From Brush to Bowl – Video debut!
- Rabbit Restoration – A very unique carving restoration.
- Art All Night 2014 – Post Event Coverage
- Windows Relive – Artist Feature
- 73 Burls – Project Feature
- About Artisans – The usual, who we are …
- The Bench – A Feature Film where Eric got to play on the camera crew.
- 2014 Rolling Out – What’s coming next
Thank you for your business and your support,
Eric M. Saperstein
Artisans of the Valley